Looking to grow your private practice? I am looking for one or two experienced colleagues to share the use of my spacious, bright and well-located first floor counselling room in Chester city centre.
The counselling room is currently available to rent for a full day on a Wednesday (half days considered), with weekends available by negotiation. You will have sole use of the room on your agreed day(s), so have full control over what times you offer to your clients.
The counselling room is located in The Old Rectory, St Mary’s Hill, just off Lower Bridge Street in the centre of Chester.
Please contact me to discuss further, or to arrange a viewing of the room.
Why rent this room?
- Competitive rate of hire in exchange for mid – long term commitment (after trial period if required)
- Rate reduction for multiple days considered
- Exclusive use of the room on your designated days; start and finish work when suits you
- You share the room with only one or two other practitioners and their clients, an attractive feature as we return to face-to-face counselling and supervision after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Spacious room, chair can easily be moved closer to the bookcase to increase distance between counsellor and client if desired, again a reassurance following Covid-19.
- The Old Rectory is in a quiet yet central location, and is a spacious building with a kitchen area and washroom facilities.
- The room has an intercom system, and there is a waiting area downstairs.
- Please note: The room is not available to rent by the hour.